Sunday, August 22, 2010

Wk4 Modes


For my machinima documentary I will be planning to use the observational documentary style. The reason of why I plan to use the observational documentary style is because of how everything about life can be presented in a way of the trailer. Our memories represents the highlights of our lives. Although this may seem to make no correspondence with the reason why I chose observational documentary, it is because of how this style interacts with the audience. It creates a full blown story with in-sync music in the background. It becomes just plain great. With this showing the audience through my blog with this style of documentation would create a significant impact on the audience. I will try and blend the music with the 1minute video that I shall try and forge.

No comments:

Post a Comment